Jewellery Repairs in Hertford
Get a free valuation of your jewellery during the repair process!
Honest Pricing – Local Expertise – Stellar Online Reviews
- Repair of broken items
- Resizing of rings, necklaces & bracelets
- Jewellery polishing & cleaning
- Replacement / Remounting of stones
- Chain repairs
- Polishing/Rhodium plating
- Pearl Restringing
A misconception held by some is that jewellery is everlasting and never wears out – unfortunately this is just not the case.
Platinum is a harder wearing metal but it is not indestructable and will wear with time; gold is softer and therefore wears down faster. To ensure your jewellery remains in excellent condition and is long lasting, please just bring it in to be checked.
Dear Sally, I am writing to express my gratitude for the time and effort you took to repair my bracelet. This bracelet was one of the last gift’s that I had from my daughter before she passed away, and although not of great value, it is priceless to me. There are not many people that I would have trusted to perform this repair, but having already used your services, I was confident in your standard of workmanship. It came back fully repaired, polished and stronger than ever, all at a reasonable price. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to others. Steve Knight – Chairman of Steph’s Wishes
Why Choose Our Repair Services
Everything that is needed for your damaged or broken jewellery is carried out in our jewellery workshop and there will be no need to send your jewellery items off to anywhere else for repair.
Here’s why our local customers come back time after time….
- I am not your typical jewellery shop offering repairs. I have a fully equipped repair workshop that has all the specialist tools to enable me to use my many years of experience to solve all your repair issues.
- I listen to what you want, rather than telling you what you can have.
- I won’t do repairs for the sake of making money; if the piece does not need repairing, you will be the first to know.
- I will always try and work to your budget giving advice and options.
- I am scrupulously trustworthy in all aspects of jewellery making, especially when dealing with your sentimental pieces (even when they have little or no monetary value).
- You can count on us to carry out repairs that other jewellers wouldn’t attempt.
Dear Sally, I would just like to say a big thank you for the recent resizing you carried out for me on an item of jewellery. My wedding ring which belonged to my grandfather before he passed away is something that is obviously very special to me. Being slightly too big for my finger and needing to be reduced in size, it was important to use someone I could trust. You carried out this resizing work quickly and efficiently and returned the ring to me promptly for a very reasonable price. I don’t know much about jewellery, but I do know that if I ever have any questions about an item in future, I now know a person who I can trust and recommend to others. Billy Cobb